What a beautiful morning.
把你身上的脏东西都冲掉,达尔科。
What a beautiful morning.
把你身上的脏东西都冲掉,达尔科。
Pfft! I have my coffee. I have my book. This is nice.
好的。现在我们需要给你擦干。我们得把你弄干。给你我的毛巾。
Oh! What is that smell? Is it my coffee? No. My coffee smells delicious. Is it my book?
我就知道你会抖。好孩子,达尔科。好多了。好多了,达尔科。
No. Is it my feet? No. Where is that smell coming from?
你真是个好孩子。而且你闻起来也很好。
Darko, is it you?
达尔科,是你吗?
Oh!
哦!
Darko, you smell like old cheese. It's time for a bat.
达尔科,你闻起来像老奶酪。该洗澡了。
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Darko, come on. It's bath time.
达尔科,快点。该洗澡了。
Good boy. Good boy. All the way in. Sit.
好孩子,好孩子。全部进来。坐下。
Okay. What do I need for a bath? I need soap. I need gloves. I need water.
好的。我洗澡需要什么?我需要肥皂。我需要手套。我需要水。
And I need you, Darko. First, I need to take off your collar.
还有我需要你,达尔科。首先,我需要把你的项圈脱掉。
Next, I need to rinse you off. The water feels warm. Doesn't it, Darko?
接下来,我需要把你冲洗干净。水感觉很温暖,对吧,达尔科?
Yeah. Then you get your face, Darko.
是的。然后我会洗你的脸,达尔科。
Okay. Next, I need to squeeze the bottle of soap and spread the soap all over your coat.
好的。接下来,我需要挤出肥皂,把肥皂涂抹在你的毛发上。
Darko, stay still. Hold still, Darko. Hold still.
达尔科,别动。保持不动,达尔科。保持不动。
Okay. I am spreading the soap or lathering the soap all over Darko's body.
好的。我正在把肥皂涂抹在达尔科的身体上。
I am rubbing Darko's head and face.
我在揉达尔科的头和脸。
Rubbing is a gentle scrub. I am scrubbing Darko's paws. I am rubbing Darko's nose.
揉搓是轻柔的擦洗。我在给达尔科的爪子擦洗。我在揉达尔科的鼻子。
All right. Now we rinse.
好了,现在我们冲洗。
Rinsing all of the dirt off of you, Darko.
Okay. Now we need to towel you off. We need to get you dry. Have my towel.
I knew you were going to shake. Good boy, Darko. Much better. Much better, Darko.
You are a good boy. And you smell good too.